Here at Strng Kratom Company (the “Company”, “Us”, “We” “Our”, “Strng Kratom” and “Strng Kratom’s”), your privacy is important to us. We pride ourselves in our commitment to protect your sensitive information and right to discretion. Together, through our joint compliance with this policy, we can ensure that your needs and best interests are being met with dedication and privacy.
This policy pertains to and describes the types of information we may collect from you and the information you may provide when you visit Strng Kratom website (our “Website”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, securing and sharing such information.
Our policies apply to the information collected:
- On our website and its various pages.
- In email, text and other forms of digital communications between you and the elements of our website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications downloaded from this website, such as cookies, which assist us in providing dedicated interaction between you and our website.
- When you engage our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, such as those operated by our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries. Our policies only cover information collected from advertisements and applications that specifically include links to our policies.
- Strng Kratom via offline exchanges or through any other means, such as from any other website we operate or any third-party platform (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries), through direct or indirect means, including through any platform, application or content (including digital advertisements and physical advertising materials) that may connect to or be otherwise accessible from or on our website.
Please read this policy and any others pertinent to the reason for your visit to our website carefully. It is imperative that you understand our policies, practices and procedures regarding the information we collect from you, how we will treat it and how it may or may not be used.
Please check our policies periodically, as they may change at any time.
Children, Adolescents and Adults Under 21 Years of Age
Strng Kratom website and its contents are not intended for children, adolescents or any legal adults under the age of 21 (“Minors”). Minors are not permitted to provide any personal information to or on our website under any circumstances. Per company policy, Strng Kratom and its representatives do not knowingly collect personal information from any minors under the age of 21 years.
If you are under 21, you may not use our website; you are also not permitted to provide any personal or public information or provide any information on our website, on or through any of its features (such as our register on the checkout page), or to any representatives of our company. You are also prohibited from requesting and/or completing any purchases through our website and its pages; utilizing any of our website’s interactive or public review features; and providing Strng Kratom, its website, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and any websites they may maintain any personal information belonging to you or anyone else- including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, screen names, billing information and any other personal information.
If we discover an error resulting in the collection or reception of any personal information from a minor, we will immediately delete any such information provided. If you suspect we may have collected or received information from a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected and Means of Collection
Our company collects several types of personal information from and about users of its website, including information:
- That may personally identify you, such as your full name; billing, shipping and email addresses; phone numbers; and any other information collected by our website which may be defined or construed as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable laws (“personal information”);
- That is about you or a party you may represent but individually does not identify you or such a party; and/or
- About your internet connection; any personal equipment you may use to access, browse or otherwise use our website; and details pertaining to such use.
Strng Kratom may collect this personal information:
- From you or a valid representative directly when such information is provided to us;
- From third parties, such as our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries.
Types of Information Provided
The personal information collected on, by or through Strng Kratom website and relevant communications, as well as your interactions with these vectors, may include:
- Any information that you or a valid representative may provide in the process of filling out any forms or submitting any requested documents on or through our website. This includes personal information provided at the time of registering to use our website and services; subscribing to our website and services; posting or submitting any comments or reviews, publicly or in private; or during the submission of requests for additional services, products or assistance. Strng Kratom and its representatives may also ask you to provide additional personal information when you report a problem with our website, products and services.
- Any records of our correspondences with you or a valid representative (including email addresses and information provided during such correspondences) if you or your representative contacts us directly.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for purposes pertaining to our company’s research; as well as any responses provided by you or a valid representative to any forms of contact we may establish with you during the duration of our interactions with you.
- Details of any transactions or inquiries carried out through our website and of the fulfillment of such orders and requests. In some cases, you may be required to provide additional personal or financial information before placing an order or request through our website.
- Your search queries on our website and the websites operated by our subsidiaries.
Additionally, you may choose to provide additional information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our website, such as in comments or reviews sections; or to be shared with other users of our website or third parties (collectively, “Personal Contributions”). If you choose to do so, you will assume full personal liability for any personal contributions that are posted on our website and transmitted to others; and in posting such information, you will be doing so at your own risk.
Although we may limit access to some pages and features on our website, and though you may be able to choose to alter certain privacy settings for such information by logging into any accounts you may have with us, please be aware that there are no perfect security measures in this digital age and respect this fact when choosing to provide personal information. Additionally, Strng Kratom and its representatives cannot be held responsible for the actions of any other users of our website with whom you may choose to share your personal contributions; and we will not be liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of your choices to share information through your personal contributions. Therefore, we do not, cannot and will not guarantee the protection of any information shared through your personal contributions- nor can we guarantee that such information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, its pages and its content, we may use automatic data collection technologies and techniques to collect and ascertain certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and user patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, phone, tablet or similar device.
- Information about your internet connection, including your IP address, bandwidth, operating system and browser type.
Additionally, we may use such technologies and techniques to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites, such as those belonging to our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, or other online services. The information collected automatically through use of and interaction with our website is statistical data; while this data does not include any personal information, we may choose to maintain it or associate it with any personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. This combination of statistical data and personal information helps us improve our website, supporting the delivery of a better and more personalized service, by enabling Strng Kratom to:
- Estimate our audience size and our viewers’ usage patterns to determine any necessary increases in our bandwidth.
- Store information about your personal preferences, allowing us to customize our website and tailor the experience provided to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches and provide results that are more accurate in relation to your specific needs.
- Recognize your return to our website on future visits.
The technologies and techniques we may use for our automatic data collection functions may include but are not limited to:
- Cookies (or browser cookies): a cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may choose to refuse the acceptance of browser cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser, application and/or computer. However, should you choose to activate such settings, you may be unable to access or interact with certain parts or pages of our website. Unless you have adjusted your personal settings so that your browser, application, or system will refuse to download such cookies, our system will automatically issue them when your browser is directed to our website or any connected pages.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or “Flash Cookies”) to collect and store information about your personal preferences; any navigation to, from and on our website and its pages; and any interactions with our website, its pages and their contents. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that manage browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: the pages and content associated with our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as “Clear Gifs”, “Pixel Tags” and “Single Pixel Gifs”) that grant Strng Kratom the option of counting the number of users who have visited those pages or opened specific emails, as well as other options relating to the reception and analysis of website statistics valuable to our company’s pursuits (for example, recording and studying the trends in popularity of certain website content; determining market engagement; and the verification of system and server integrity).
While we do not collect personal Information automatically, we may connect any information gained through our automatic data collection processes to any personal information about you collected from other sources or directly provided to us by you or a valid representative.
Any information collected by such third parties may be associated with your personal information; these third parties may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time, across different websites, and with various other online platforms. They may choose to use such personal and statistical information to provide interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content to our website’s viewers.
We do not monitor, regulate or directly control in any way the tracking technologies, techniques or uses of these employed by third parties. If you have any questions, concerns or comments about an advertisement or any other targeted content seen on our website and its pages, please contact the responsible provider directly, as we are neither responsible nor liable for their content, actions and efforts..
How We Use Your Information
We may use any personal or statistical information that we collect about you, as well as any such information you may choose to provide directly to us:
- To present our website, its pages and their contents to you.
- To provide you with relevant information, products or services that you may request from us.
- To provide you with information about our business and any additional services we may offer.
- To provide you with any notices about your accounts, subscriptions, policies or orders, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations- financial, legal or otherwise- and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and the Strng Kratom Company, including for billing and collection purposes.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, its pages and content, pertinent or ambient; or any products, services and opportunities we offer or provide though these vectors.
- To allow you to participate in interactive or exclusive features on our website, its pages or their content.
- In any other way we may detail more comprehensively when you provide certain information or make specific requests of us.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you originally provided your personal and/or statistical data.
- For any other purposes not listed herein- though such uses of your personal information will be contingent on your consent, provided to us and documented on record.
We may use any and all information collected from and/or provided by you to enable us to display third-party advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we will not disclose your personal information to any such third parties whatsoever, especially for such purposes, you may choose to click on or otherwise interact with such advertisements; if you do so, third party advertisers may assume that you have met their target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
Strng Kratom may choose to disclose, at any time and without any prior notice, aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction or threat of consequence.
- To our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To affiliated contractors, service providers and other third parties Strng Kratom may use to support our business that are bound by contractual obligations to our company and its patrons to keep personal information confidential, only to be used for the specific purposes for which such information was disclosed to them.
- To a buyer, new management, or any other successor in the events of mergers or divestitures; restructuring, reorganization, or dissolution efforts; or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company’s assets- whether as a going concern or as part of any bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings in which personal information about our website’s users held by Strng Kratom and/or its partners, affiliates and subsidiaries is among the assets scheduled for transfer.
- To third parties hoping to market their products, services or other offers to you- but only if you have previously and currently consented to these disclosures. We contractually require such third parties to keep any information received from Strng Kratom confidential and to use it exclusively for the directed, intended purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided your information. For example, if you place an order with us and have it shipped to a friend as a gift, both parties may be able to see both the billing and shipping addresses.
- For any other purpose we may disclose when you or a valid representative provide your information.
- With your express consent prior to the disclosure of your information.
Under certain circumstances we may be compelled to disclose your personal information. Strng Kratom may disclose your information as necessary:
- In compliance with any court order, law or legal proceeding, including in response to requests from any government or regulatory agency.
- If we believe such disclosure is imperative or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and/or integrity of the Strng Kratom Company, our customers, our staff or any other parties. This includes providing information requested from us in matters of homeland security and exchanging information with other companies, organizations and government entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Your right to make choices in the protection of your personal information is important to us. We have instituted systems to ensure that you have the following control over your personal information:
- We do not control any third parties’ collection or use of your information, whether to provide data for their interest-based advertising pursuits or for any other reason. However, third parties may provide you with a number of ways to opt out of having your information collected, stored or used in such manners. For instance, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. In addition, many third-party applications (“Apps”) now provide similar information transfer blocking services for various operating systems.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have an account with us, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you may have provided to us. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account; nor can we delete any personal information stored by third parties critical to our operations, such as mailing information retained by our shipping providers.
In some cases we may choose to deny the accommodation of requests to change or delete personal information if we believe such revisions may be in violation of any legal obligations to state and federal law; detrimental to the efforts of authorities in any ongoing legal proceedings; or knowingly cause the information provided to be incorrect in any way.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Strng Kratom website that are legal residents of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal and statistical information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Strng Kratom Company has implemented and will enforce measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss, as well as from any unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure of your information.
However, the safety and security of your information is also critically reliant on you, your choices and your online actions. If you have been given or have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our website, its pages and features, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the digital transmission of any personal information via the internet has never been entirely secure. While we will always do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee with complete certainty the security of your personal information transmitted to our website, its pages or features. Any transmission of personal information will be done at your own risk. Strng Kratom is not responsible for any circumvention of or online attack against any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
Breach of Contract
Thank you for choosing Strng Kratom!